The BC government has given funding to a Burnaby recycling brand whose work diverts automotive plastic waste from landfills and turns it into new products. Within the automotive realm, most of the plastic that ends up on Reclaim’s site is from the collision industry, which feeds materials from the roughly 850 car accidents that happen in the province each day. Read more here.
- July 2021 (2)
More plastics news
- Entek picks Terre Haute, Ind., for $1.5B battery separator plant March 22, 2023
- Nova declares force majeure for PE made at Ontario site March 22, 2023
- Heartland's integrated PP, feedstock plant now in operation March 22, 2023
- Kickstart: Slowing investments in shale production? March 22, 2023
- Bank failures complicate the picture for the US economy March 22, 2023