The BC government has given funding to a Burnaby recycling brand whose work diverts automotive plastic waste from landfills and turns it into new products. Within the automotive realm, most of the plastic that ends up on Reclaim’s site is from the collision industry, which feeds materials from the roughly 850 car accidents that happen in the province each day. Read more here.
- July 2021 (3)
- Tank Holding acquires Dutchland in rotomolding deal January 21, 2022
- Amsler Canadian workers told to seek new work as owner Benpac restructures January 21, 2022
- Michigan recycler looks to ocean-bound plastics for growth January 21, 2022
- ABC Technologies buys German injection molder Karl Etzel January 21, 2022
- More data, now available at your desk January 21, 2022