The BC government has given funding to a Burnaby recycling brand whose work diverts automotive plastic waste from landfills and turns it into new products. Within the automotive realm, most of the plastic that ends up on Reclaim’s site is from the collision industry, which feeds materials from the roughly 850 car accidents that happen in the province each day. Read more here.
- July 2021 (3)
- Cheer Pack sees big innovation in small cap September 24, 2021
- Dental supplier Microbrush expands to meet demand for at-home diagnostics kits September 24, 2021
- Microsoft, Sabic collaborate on Ocean Plastic Mouse September 24, 2021
- M&A in a pandemic age September 24, 2021
- Thermoformer VIP investing $6.5M, hiring 92 in Virginia September 24, 2021